Monday, August 9, 2010

The Eternal Ones is Out Tomorrow!



Deep breath. There have been times when I thought the day would never come, but tomorrow The Eternal Ones will be in stores everywhere. I posted the photo below (scroll down) as a way of communicating how I've felt for the past few days. (Because sometimes even writers find themselves at a loss for words.) In case it wasn't clear, I feel humbled, excited, terrified, and somewhat worried that I might get eaten. (Which you know is my personal phobia if you've been following my interviews.)

So many people have put so much work into The Eternal Ones. Just check out amazing website for the book--or the website for the Ouroboros Society. Of course that's just the stuff you can see. Much of the work was done behind the scenes. I'm sure even I witnessed a very small part of it. But I am truly grateful for everything.

Thanks so much to the brilliant ladies and gentlemen at Razorbill and Penguin. Thank you to all the bloggers who have featured The Eternal Ones (yes, ALL of you). And thank you to the Kiki Strike fans whose encouragement has kept me writing for the past five years.

I hope you all enjoy The Eternal Ones!

No comments: