Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Day Has Arrived!



Don't walk, don't run, SPRINT to your local bookstore! Kidding, of course! I'm trying to think of something I can do to celebrate. You know what? I think I'll have hot dogs for lunch. Cause that's the kind of classy chick I am. (No. I am not joking. Sorry vegans. There's a really awesome hot dog restaurant near my house. See, that's why New York is great. We have restaurants exclusively devoted to gourmet hot dogs.) Then, maybe I'll walk on over to the local bookstore and see if there are any bright red books on display. (Or maybe not. That kind of thing makes me anxious.) If any of you have a suggestion for my day of leisure, please don't hesitate to send it in.

I've linked to a number of new interviews below. And please, now that you know everything about me, don't assume my identity. Unless you have a really good idea for a novel you'd like to write. In that case, feel free to be me for a while.

Check out author Ally Condie's blog! She'll have a review of TEO and possibly even an interview with moi! Those of you who can't stomach another word about me, you should definitely read up on Ally's upcoming book, Matched. It is awesome. Truly awesome.

Here's my interview with Hope's Bookshelf!

My interview with The Story Siren!

My interview with Bookworming in the 21st Century!

(By the way, these are all wonderful book blogs for those of you who are into the whole reading thing.)

And last, but certainly not least, I've been told that my guest post on Montana Irregulars awesome blog (which is devoted to the weird and wonderful) will be up later today!

I think I'm up to date, but if I've missed anyone, please write in and yell at me. (Tomorrow, please. Today is my special day!)

No comments: